The Construction Industry is the UK’s second-largest sector. Statistics show that only 1% of Construction SMEs are claiming this relief. This is because a lot of companies are not aware that their ‘everyday projects’ are considered as R&D by HMRC.
Your ‘everyday projects’ will qualify for this relief. This entitles you to money back which you have spent over the past two financial years on PAYE salaries, sub-contracting costs, wasted materials along with consumable spend.
The scheme was set out by the UK Government in 2000. It was originally introduced to support pharmaceutical companies which were working towards making breakthroughs in medical science. Fast forward to 2020, the scheme has adapted to support many other businesses across various industries, construction being one of the main beneficiaries.
What We Do…
We take care of the full R&D Tax process from start to finish, assigning a chartered engineer and a chartered accountant to work on your claim. Together they will build a technical report, a narrative, which acts as a justification for why you are entitled to the money we are claiming.
Our efficient process means we don’t take up too much of your time – we do all the work in the background so you can carry on with ‘business as usual’
What Qualifies You
- Responsible for design
- Overcoming issues/facing challenges
- Tendering for projects/ proposal writing
- Working on one-off or unique commercial projects
- Making improvements to techniques
- Enhancing safety
- Testing and prototyping
- Project overburn
Why Choose Us?
- Our team is comprised of big four experienced Chartered Accountants and Chartered Engineers.
- The consultants we assign you have dealt with over 3000 claims and helped companies access over £55 million of funding.
- Success fee model, no bills, hidden or upfront costs.
- We give you access to financial advice that large corporations benefit from.
- We work with niche industry sectors and are able to identify areas of R&D that other companies aren’t aware of.
- Our consultants are financially rewarded for how much they get you back, this means that they are fully invested in the amount of relief you end up with.
- Clear concise information, no confusing jargon.
We pride ourselves on our excellent level of service for every single one of our clients. Whether you are a large company with 20 years experience, or a smaller business set up in the last few years, we are on your side.
If you would like to find out more about how we can help your business, call us on: